Museum of Latin American Art
The Museum of Latin American Art (MoLAA) was founded in 1996 in Long Beach and serves the greater Los Angeles area. MOLAA is the only museum in the United States dedicated to modern and contemporary Latin American art.
Since its inception, MOLAA has doubled its size, added a 15,000 sq. ft. sculpture garden and expanded its permanent collection, ranging from works by Tamayo and Matta to Cruz-Diez, Los Carpinteros and Tunga.
- Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday (extended hours) 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- $9 General Admission; $6 Students/Seniors.
- Members and Children under 12 Free.
- Free admission on Sundays and the fourth Friday of the month from 5 to 9 pm!
For more information, please visit our website or call (562) 437-1689